Resources are a vital part of our mission to till up new soil, equip people, and make a critical contribution to the church worldwide.
With a careful study of God’s Word and ample practice in biblical counseling ministry, our faculty share the treasures they have discovered and the skills they have accumulated through a variety of resource offerings. Our resources include blog posts, podcasts, videos, the Journal of Biblical Counseling, books, curricula, and audio.
JBC 36:3 now available!
- Counseling in a Season of Faith Deconstruction | Michael Gembola
- God Loves a Complainer: A Case for Sharing Our Laments with Him | Laura Andrews
- What Should I Tell My Spouse about My Sexual Sin? | J. Alasdair Groves
- Richard Baxter: Puritan Ministry for Modern Churches | Ric Rodeheaver
- A Suicide Care Plan: One Church's Model | Kendra Fabel
- Teaching Safety Skills to Our Children | Julie Lowe
We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in our blogs, podcasts, and videos. Please contact us with your ideas and suggestions for topics. We value your feedback!