JBC 36:1 now available with free editorial article
- Is Your Assurance under Assault? | J. Alasdair Groves
- Why Cultural Context Matters in Biblical Counseling | Samuel J. Alex, Esther Liu, and Michael R. Emlet
- God’s Purposes for Relational Distance: A Means to a Good End | Laura Andrews
- Mom Guilt: Escaping Its Strong Hold | Lauren Whitman
- Mistakes We Make with Grieving People | Edward T. Welch
School of Biblical Counseling
For over 50 years, the CCEF School of Biblical Counseling has trained students how to embody the wisdom and love of Jesus when facing the many issues of life. Pursuing biblical counseling training through our online courses will help you grow in your confidence to offer Christlike counsel to those in need.