Connect with Us!
Check out our social media channels below to discover daily encouraging content.
JBC 36:3 now available!
- Counseling in a Season of Faith Deconstruction | Michael Gembola
- God Loves a Complainer: A Case for Sharing Our Laments with Him | Laura Andrews
- What Should I Tell My Spouse about My Sexual Sin? | J. Alasdair Groves
- Richard Baxter: Puritan Ministry for Modern Churches | Ric Rodeheaver
- A Suicide Care Plan: One Church's Model | Kendra Fabel
- Teaching Safety Skills to Our Children | Julie Lowe
School of Biblical Counseling
For over 50 years, the CCEF School of Biblical Counseling has trained students how to embody the wisdom and love of Jesus when facing the many issues of life. Pursuing biblical counseling training through our online courses will help you grow in your confidence to offer Christlike counsel to those in need.