Resources are a vital part of our mission to till up new soil, equip people, and make a critical contribution to the church worldwide.
With a careful study of God’s Word and ample practice in biblical counseling ministry, our faculty share the treasures they have discovered and the skills they have accumulated through a variety of resource offerings. Our resources include blog posts, podcasts, videos, the Journal of Biblical Counseling, books, curricula, and audio.
JBC 36:2 now available!
- Letter from the Editor | Lauren Whitman
- Meat, Metacognition, and Mindfulness: A Reinterpretive Framework Using 1 Corinthians 8–10 | Todd Stryd
- Foundations of Trauma Care for Biblical Counselors | Darby Strickland
- The Lord Comes Near: Using the Name of the Lord in Counseling | Kristin Silva
- Manliness for Every Husband | Edward T. Welch
- Hope from Genesis: My Story of Miscarriage and Infertility | Amanda Forbes
- More Than a Proof Text: “Your filthy clothes are gone.” (Zechariah 3) | Janet Nygren
We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in our blogs, podcasts, and videos. Please contact us with your ideas and suggestions for topics. We value your feedback!