Resources are a vital part of our mission to till up new soil, equip people, and make a critical contribution to the church worldwide.
With a careful study of God’s Word and ample practice in biblical counseling ministry, our faculty share the treasures they have discovered and the skills they have accumulated through a variety of resource offerings. Our resources include blog posts, podcasts, videos, the Journal of Biblical Counseling, books, curricula, and audio.
JBC 37:1 now available!
- Letter from the Editor | Brandon Peterson
- Futility, Meaning, and Life under the Sun: Ecclesiastes for Everyday Life | Michael R. Emlet
- Forming Christian Identity, Character, and Motivation in Our Children | Todd Stryd
- Facing Weakness and Self-Doubt in Ministry | Esther Liu
- Song of Songs: A Very Good Marriage | Aaron Sironi
- A Case Study to Illustrate the Beginning, Middle, and End of the Counseling Process | Lauren Whitman
We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in our blogs, podcasts, and videos. Please contact us with your ideas and suggestions for topics. We value your feedback!