Resources are a vital part of our mission to till up new soil, equip people, and make a critical contribution to the church worldwide.
With a careful study of God’s Word and ample practice in biblical counseling ministry, our faculty share the treasures they have discovered and the skills they have accumulated through a variety of resource offerings. Our resources include blog posts, podcasts, videos, the Journal of Biblical Counseling, books, curricula, and audio.
JBC 36:1 now available with free editorial article
- Is Your Assurance under Assault? | J. Alasdair Groves
- Why Cultural Context Matters in Biblical Counseling | Samuel J. Alex, Esther Liu, and Michael R. Emlet
- God’s Purposes for Relational Distance: A Means to a Good End | Laura Andrews
- Mom Guilt: Escaping Its Strong Hold | Lauren Whitman
- Mistakes We Make with Grieving People | Edward T. Welch
We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest in our blogs, podcasts, and videos. Please contact us with your ideas and suggestions for topics. We value your feedback!