Over the decades, the Journal of Biblical Counseling has published more than one thousand articles. With so much content that explores ministry and life, it can be hard to know where to begin. The “Must Read” series provides carefully selected articles on key issues as an entryway into those decades of content. This volume is on the topic of Sexuality.
Table of Contents
- Sex, Truth, and Scripture David Powlison
- What’s Right about Sex? Winston T. Smith
- The Apostle Paul: On Sex Edward T. Welch
- Exposing the Lies of Pornography and Counseling the Men Who Believe Them J. Alasdair Groves
- Five Ministry Priorities for Those Struggling with Same-Sex Attraction Michael R. Emlet
- Sexual Sin and the Wider, Deeper Battle David Powlison