This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling Volume 37:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor Brandon Peterson
- Futility, Meaning, and Life under the Sun: Ecclesiastes for Everyday Life Michael R. Emlet
- Forming Christian Identity, Character, and Motivation in Our Children Todd Stryd
- Facing Weakness and Self-Doubt in Ministry Esther Liu
- Song of Songs: A Very Good Marriage Aaron Sironi
- A Case Study to Illustrate the Beginning, Middle, and End of the Counseling Process Lauren Whitman
Sign-up for a subscription to the Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993–2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977–1992, it was published as the Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).