This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 36:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- Letter from the Editor Kimberly Monroe
- Counseling in a Season of Faith Deconstruction Michael Gembola
- God Loves a Complainer: A Case for Sharing Our Laments with Him Laura Andrews
- What Should I Tell My Spouse about My Sexual Sin? J. Alasdair Groves
- Richard Baxter: Puritan Ministry for Modern Churches Ric Rodeheaver
- A Suicide Care Plan: One Church’s Model Kendra Fabel
- Teaching Safety Skills to Our Children Julie Lowe
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).