This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 35:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- In Pursuit of Hope Edward T. Welch
- Rebuilding Broken Trust J. Alasdair Groves
- Navigating Disappointment Steve Midgley
- “Do you not care?”—A Reflection on Suffering and the Heart of Christ Esther Liu
- Building Bridges with Kids Using Expressive Activities Julie Lowe
Essay in Honor of David Powlison
- An Interview with Three Women in Counseling Ministry Michael Gembola
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).