This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 35:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- The Biblical in Biblical Counseling Michael R. Emlet
- Teens and Suicide: Recognizing the Signs and Sharing Hope Julie Lowe
- How to Create Effective Care Teams at Your Church Brad Hambrick
- Who Am I? How Should I Live?—Rethinking Identity in Christ Alexander C. Thermenos
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: It’s Impossible to Be Spiritually Mature While Remaining Emotionally Immature by Peter Scazzero Edward T. Welch
Essay in Honor of David Powlison
- Sanctification: Balancing Grace and Obedience through the Ages D. Clair Davis
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).