This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 34:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- The Field Before Us Alasdair Groves
- Fear Is Not Sin Ed Welch
- Meditating for a Change: Embracing a Lost Art Steve Midgley
- Social Anxiety: Learning from the One Who Despised the Shame Aaron Sironi & Kimberly Monroe
- Six Fallacies to Avoid When Caring for People with Mental Disorders Chien-Shun Chen
- A Man’s Identity David Powlison
Essays in Honor of David Powlison
- The Next Generation of Biblical Counseling: A Tribute to the Legacy of David Powlison Brad Hambrick
- Making Biblical Counseling Beautiful: The Life and Ministry of David Powlison Heath Lambert
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).