This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 32:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- Slow Growth David Powlison
- Helping a Spouse Who Moves Against during Marital Conflict Aaron Sironi & Lauren Whitman
- Treasuring Others Alasdair Groves
- Helping Your Anxious Child Julie Lowe
- “Take a Deep Breath”—How Counseling Ministry Addresses the Body Todd Stryd
- Diehard Sins: How to Fight Wisely Against Destructive Daily Habits by Rush Witt Reviewed by David Powlison
Interview from the Archives
- 25 Years of Biblical Counseling: An Interview with Jay Adams and John Bettler David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).