Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 31:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here
Table of Contents
- The God of All Comfort David Powlison
- Persevering in Ministry Michael R. Emlet
- Women and Pornography Helen Thorne
- A Familial Approach to Confidentiality in the Church Steve Midgley
- Reflections on Parenting a Difficult Child Julie Lowe
- Let’s Talk About How We Talk About Anger Ed Welch
- A Life-Giving Look at the Seven Deadly Sins Michael Gembola
- More than a Proof Text: “Jesus Takes You to Heart in Your Sorrows” (John 16:33) Lauren Whitman
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).