This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 31:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here
Table of Contents
- Forty Years David Powlison
- How Does Sanctification Work? (Part 3) David Powlison
- The Laziness Trap Andy Farmer
- The Power of Remembrance in the Face of Death Pierce Taylor Hibbs
- Nine Ways to Confront in Love: A Primer for the Timid J. Alasdair Groves
- Biblical Counseling: An Opportunity for Problem-Based Evangelism Robert D. Jones
- Ministry to People Who Take Up a Lot of Time Andrew Nicholls
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).