Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 30:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here and Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Why We “Care” Instead of “Counsel” Each Other Robert K. Cheong
- Identifying Oppression in Marriages Darby Strickland
- Do Your Friendships Live Out the Gospel? Jonathan Holmes
- Anger at God David Powlison
- Abiding in the Vine: Walking with Sexual Strugglers Ellen Mary Dykas
- More an a Proof Text: “When you don’t know what to do—put your eyes on God” (2 Chronicles 20:12) Brenda Pauken
- “Should I See a Counselor?” Eliza Huie
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).