This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 30:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here and Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Getting Oriented David Powlison
- Who Can Stand Before Jealousy? Edward T. Welch
- The Dreaded S-Word: Submission and the Active Role of Helper Robyn Huck
- Getting to Know the Experience of Same-Sex Attraction Brad Hambrick
- What’s in a Name? Understanding Psychiatric Diagnoses Michael R. Emlet
- More Than a Proof Text: “Jesus invites you to follow him—how will you respond?” (Luke 5:27) Lauren Whitman
- More Than a Proof Text: “You feel ashamed but Christ is the lifter of your head” (Psalm 3:3) Kristin Silva
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown -Reviewed by Myriam Hertzog
- Developments in Biblical Counseling by J. Cameron Fraser -Reviewed by Sam R. Williams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.