This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a physically mailed product
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 29:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- How the Bible Gets Personal David Powlison
- Healing from Post-Abortion Grief Aaron Sironi
- In Her Shoes: One Woman’s Testimony about Abortion and God’s Grace An Interview by Christine Hoover
- A Personal Liturgy of Confession David Powlison
- Going to War Is Easier than Coming Home: Ministry to Combat Veterans Bill Gasser
- More than a Proof Text: “You can’t fix it—but you can come to him” (Matthew 11:28–30) Laura Andrews
- More than a Proof Text: “Your enemies are mighty—but God is mightier” (Psalm 18:16–17) Kristin Maguire
- Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World by Michael Horton Michael Gembola
- The Stories We Tell: How TV and Movies Long for and Echo the Truth by Mike Cosper Catherine Krasinski
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.