This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 29:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- More Than a Proof Text David Powlison
- Struggling through Singleness Jayne V. Clark
- Entitlement: When Expectations Go Toxic Darby Strickland
- How to Talk with Someone about Sin Edward T. Welch
- Ten Questions to Ask before Starting a Counseling Ministry in Your Church David Powlison
- Why Is this Sordid Story in the Bible?: Four Reasons to Read about the Rape of Tamar Matthew C. Mitchell
- More Than a Proof Text: “You Are Dust—And God Gets That” Lauren Whitman
- More Than a Proof Text: “Men—Treat Women Like Sisters” Michael Gembola
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.