This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 28:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
A print version of JBC 28:2 is no longer available.
Table of Contents
- The Personal God David Powlison
- Does the Bible Say Women Should Suffer Abuse and Violence? Justin S. and Lindsey A. Holcomb
- Ten Ways Ordinary People Can Help Those with Psychiatric Problems Edward T. Welch
- Quietness: A Lost Virtue in a Loud World Michael Gembola
- A House Built upon the Rock: Finding Our Identity in Christ Pierce Taylor Hibbs
- Redirecting the Church’s Drama William R. Edwards
- Conflict in Corinth: A Surprising Way to Build a Community Steve Midgley
- How to Help Counselees with Psychoactive Medications Benjamin Crawford
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.