This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 27:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Changing Seasons David Powlison
- A Gallery of Gossips Matthew C. Mitchell
- Lessons from Proverbs: Not Just a Collection of One-Liners Joshua Blount
- Words of Counsel – Part 2: Letting Words Work Pierce Taylor Hibbs
- Revisiting Idols of the Heart and Vanity Fair David Powlison
- When Should Counseling End? J. Alasdair Groves
Lives in Process
- When It’s All Up to You Anonymous
- Flawless? A Perfectionist Humbled by a Perfect God Lauren Tapscott
- The Biblical Counseling Movement after Adams by Heath Lambert Winston T. Smith
- Washed and Waiting: Reflections on Christian Faithfulness and Homosexuality by Wesley Hill Edward T. Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.