This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 27:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Salvation Stories Kevin DeYoung
- Teach Your Children About Sex Julie Lowe with Lauren Whitman
- The Unpardonable Sin: Two Pastoral Applications Timothy S. Lane and Edward T. Welch Postscript by David Powlison
- How Does Sanctification Work? (Part 2) David Powlison
- Words of Counsel – Part 1: A Biblical-Theological Foundation Pierce Taylor Hibbs
- The Power of Words Paul David Tripp
- How to Fight Right Paul David Tripp
Lives in Process
- Numbing My Emotions Anonymous
- Facing My Contempt Emmelyn Chong
- Closing the Window: Steps to Living Porn Free by Tim Chester John Freeman
- Love Walked Among Us: Learning to Love Like Jesus by Paul E. Miller Joshua Blount
- Calvin’s Company of Pastors: Pastoral Care and the Emerging Reformed Church, 1536–1609 by Scott M. Manetsch Chris Carter
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.