This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 26:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- A “Moderate” Makeover David Powlison
- Are You Feeling Inadequate? A Letter to Biblical Counselors Edward T. Welch
- How Does Scripture Teach Us to Redeem Psychology? David Powlison
- Counselors as Missionaries Sam R. Williams
- When God Touches the Untouchables Edward T. Welch
- From Your Heart…Forgive Aaron Sironi
- How Do You Counsel Non-Christians? J. Alasdair Groves
- Feeling Lost in the Middle of Your Life Paul David Tripp
Lives in Process
- My Fashion Fixation and an Unlikely Encounter with God Jamie L. Rose
- Parenting for God’s Kingdom, Not My Own Rebecca DeAnne Eaton
- Free Range Kids: How to Raise Safe, Self-Reliant Children (Without Going Nuts with Worry) by Lenore Skenazy Myriam Hertzog
- Crazy Like Us: The Globalization of the American Psyche by Ethan Watters Edward T. Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.