This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a physically mailed product
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 26:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- JBC: Renewing Our Mission David Powlison
- Listening to Prozac…and to the Scriptures: A Primer on Psychoactive Medications Michael R. Emlet
- The Pastor as Counselor David Powlison
- Seeing Relationships through the Eyes of a Child Julie Lowe
Lives in Process
- To God Be the Glory (Not Me) Anonymous
- Stomping among Lilies Chris Carter
- The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy by Susan M. Johnson Winston T. Smith
- Hurry Down Sunshine by Michael Greenberg Edward T. Welch
- Predators: Pedophiles, Rapists, and Other Sex Offenders by Anna C. Salter Julie Lowe
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.