This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 25:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- The Therapeutic Gospel David Powlison
- Post-Traumatic Distress Paul Randolph
- The Poison of Self-Pity William P. Farley
- Pastoral Care for Missionaries John Sherwood and Scott Fisher
- Religious Alcoholics; Anonymous Spirituality: Engaging Those Who Succeed Through AA Chuck Sigler
- Basics About Bipolar: An Essay Review Edward T. Welch
- Inauguration Service for Timothy S. Lane, CCEF Executive Director CCEF Faculty and Guests
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).