This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 25:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Familial Counseling: The Paradigm for Counselor-Counselee Relationships in 1 Thessalonians 5 David Powlison
- Helping the Parents of an Angry Child Michael R. Emlet and David Powlison
- Angry Teens Paul David Tripp
- Counseling the Adopted Child Julie Lowe
- Helping the Grieving Child or Teenager Judy Blore
- It’s All about Him Ron Lutz
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).