This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 24:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- More than Counseling: A Vision for the Entire Church Timothy S. Lane
Ministry – Public and Private
- One Church’s Story Timothy S. Lane and Paul David Tripp
- Pastoral Care in a Growing Church: Bigger Boat or Better Boat? Andy Farmer
- Large Church Pastoral Care: Personal Ministry that Transforms Frances Nelson and Andrea Mungo
- Planting a Church—On the Fly! Greg Norfleet
- Everyday Life of a Pastor: Reasons to Persevere Stuart Stogner
- Leadership Training: Shepherding Leaders to Shepherd the Flock Tony Giles
- Children’s Ministry: How to Raise Daniel while Living in Babylon Helen Holbrook
- Spiritual Formation and the Lord’s Supper: Remembering, Receiving, Sharing Craig R. Higgins
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.