This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 24:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Doing “wicked good” Practical Theology David Powlison
Ministry – Public and Private
- Confronted by Anger Jayne V. Clark
- Life after the Suicide of a Loved One Julie Gossack
- Close Friends or Entangled Hearts? Joys and Dangers in Woman-to-Woman Relationships Ellen Dykas
- Husbands Who Control Becky Larson
- Habits of the Heart Monica Kim
- A Broken Marriage Restored
Part I A Fork in the Road Marjorie Ward Bottorff
Part II A Battle of Priorities David Elliott Bottorff
- Walking through the Dark Valley of Miscarriage Sue Nicewander with Jodi Jewell
- Chasing Beauty Heather Davis
- What Does Godly Change Look Like? Heather L. Rice
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.