This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 23:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- The Sufficiency of Scripture to Diagnose and Cure Souls David Powlison
Ministry – Public and Private
- How Christ Changes Us By His Grace Timothy S. Lane and Paul David Tripp
- A Heart Full of Worry Susan Roberts
- A Heart Full of Pride Max Benfer
- Finding Intimacy with God William Farley
- The Sins We Are Unaware Of James Eberhart
- The Heart That Wags the Tongue: Gossip among God’s People Brenda Payne
- Psalm 77: “I Was in Distress… Then I Thought….” Sue Nicewander
- Pursuing and Granting Forgiveness Timothy S. Lane
- A Look at Theophostic Ministry Tim Ackley
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.