This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 23:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Pray Beyond the Sick List David Powlison
Ministry – Public and Private
- When Grief Enters Your Door Paul David Tripp
- Grief: It’s Not About a Process; It’s About The Person Paul Randolph
- When It Won’t Go Away: A Biblical Response to Chronic Pain Michael R. Emlet
- When Your Body Betrays You James Halla
- Beauty Instead of Ashes: Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis Mary Yerkes
- Why Parkinson’s Disease? Why Not? Marjorie Bottorff
- In the Valley of the Shadow Jayne Clark
- The Bible and the Pain of Infertility
Part I — From Hope—to Despair Kimberly Monroe
Part II — Moving through the Pain of Disappointed Desire Philip Monroe
Part III — To a More Lasting Hope Kimberly Monroe
- Welcome to the Real World: The Gospel Story in Ephesians 6:10-18 Neil Williams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.