This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 22:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Culture: Hate It? Love It?…Redeem It! William P. Smith
- Obsessions and Compulsions: Breaking Free of the Tyranny Michael R. Emlet
- Slow Awakening Anonymous
- Self-Injury: When Pain Feels Good Edward T. Welch
- Is the “Adonis Complex” in Your Bible? David Powlison
- Identity and Story: A Counseling Transcript Paul David Tripp
- God at Work in a “Special Needs” Family Miltinnie Yih
- The Self-Irrigating Christian William Farley
- Treasuring Christ Together John Piper
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).