This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 21:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- What is “Ministry of the Word”? David Powlison
- Normal Sunday Mornings and 24/7 Timothy Lane
- Counseling with Suffering People John Piper
- Praying Poetry Ken Langley
- Real Counsel for Real People Tim Ackley
- A Community of Counselors: The Fruit of Good Preaching Paul David Tripp
- “Don’t Worry” David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- A Letter to the Editor
- Critique of “Habituation” as a Biblical Model of Change George M. Schwab
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).