This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 21:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Love Speaks Many Languages Fluently David Powlison
- Judging Others: the Danger of Playing God Ken Sande
- Painstaking Truth for Painful Times William P. Smith
- The Bridge Over Trouble Waters: Overcoming Crippling Fear by Faith and Love Andrew H. Selle
- Dawning Insights and Changing Agendas Winston Smith
- Learning Contentment in All Your Circumstances Robert D. Jones
- Judging According to the Bible D. Patrick Ramsey
- The King’s Humiliation Skip Ryan
- Research into the Placebo Effect Edward Welch
Queries & Controversies
- How should a Christian Counselor Think About Hypnotism? Edward Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.