This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 20:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Does the Shoe Fit? David Powlison
- How Theology Shapes Ministry: Jay Adams’ View of the Flesh and an Alternative Edward Welch
- A Nouthetic Philosophy of Ministry Interview with Steve Viars
- Genre-Sensitive Use of the Psalms in Counseling Ken Langley
- Modern Idolatry: Understanding and Overcoming the Attraction of Your Broken Cisterns Lou Going
- Church Discipline: God’s Search and Rescue Plan David Edling
Let Me Draw a Picture
- The Discipleship River Steve Viars
- The Prayer of Jabez Richard Craven
- The Bible and Homosexual Practice by Robert Gagnon Edward T. Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.