This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 20:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Counseling is the Church David A. Powlison
- God’s Glory is the Goal of Biblical Counseling John Piper
- The Supremacy of God in Sunday School Teaching Anne McCain
- How John Calvin Led me to Repent of Christian Psychology Steven J. Cole
- Thankfulness: Even When it Hurts Sue Lutz
Let Me Draw a Picture
- Understanding the Influences on the Human Heart Michael R. Emlet
- Tears and Laughter—Luke 8:40–56 Richard Phillips
- Wrinkled but Not Ruined by Jay E. Adams Winston T. Smith
- The Precious Promises of the Gospel by Joseph Alleine William P. Smith
- Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ by John Piper and Love Walked Among Us: Learning to Love Like Jesus by Paul Miller David A. Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.