This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 20:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Truth, Tears, Anger, and Grace—John 11:20–53 Timothy J. Keller
- The Holy Resentment of Jesus B. B. Warfield
- A Call for Papers on the Emotions David Powlison
- Psalm 51: Repenter’s Guide David Covington
- Putting Off Procrastination Walter Henegar
- Answers for the Human Condition: Why I Chose Seminary for Training in Counseling David Powlison
- Respect Those in Authority Steve Smallman
- Starter Tools for Personal and Family Bible Reading: For the Love of God: A Daily Companion for Discovering the Riches of God’s Word, Volumes 1 and 2 by D. A. Carson, and Expository Thoughts on the Gospels: St. Mark by J. C. Ryle Robert Jones
Letters to the Editor
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.