This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 19:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Troubling the Waters—and Spreading Oil on the Waves David Powlison
- Polemic Theology, or How to Deal with Those Who Differ from Us Roger R. Nicole
- Resolving Conflict Christ’s Way Robert D. Jones
- Affirmations & Denials: A Proposed Definition of Biblical Counseling David Powlison
- Consciences that Condemn: When Moral Thermostats Go on the Blink Gary L. Nebeker and Norman L. Thiesen
- A Nigerian Pastor Talks about Counseling Interview with Samuel Amoor
- Heaven and Hell: Two Sermons John Yenchko
- The Empty Couch Joan Acocella
- Prozac Backlash: Overcoming the Dangers of Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, and Other Antidepressants with Safe, Effective Alternatives by Joseph Glenmullen Ed Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.