This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 18:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- “Peace, be still”: Learning Psalm 131 by Heart David Powlison
- Making Sense of the Suicide of a Christian Jeffrey S. Black
- Dichotomy or Trichotomy? How the Doctrine of Man Shapes the Treatment of Depression Winston Smith
- The Valley of the Shadow of Death Charles Spurgeon, abridged and adapted by Peter Masters
- Christian Doctors on Depression Addam Masri, Andy Smith, James Schaller, and Bob Smith
- Medical Treatments for Depressive Symptoms Edward Welch
Let Me Draw a Picture
- How to Live by Truth (not Feelings) Timothy A. Bryant
- Lines in Pleasant Places: Joshua 15-19 Dean R. Ulrich
- The Freedom from Depression Workbook by Les Carter and Frank Minirth Anne Skinner
- Listening to Prozac by Peter Kramer Marc Davis
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.