This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 18:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- The River of Life Flows Through the Slough of Despond David Powlison
- Counseling Those Who Are Depressed Edward T. Welch
Listening to Depression
Loving Those Who Are Depressed
Helping Those Who Are Depressed
- Hope for a “Hopeless Case”: A Case Study Interview by David Powlison
- Words of Hope for Those Who Struggle with Depression Edward T. Welch
- Grumbling: A Look at a “Little” Sin Paul David Tripp
- Spiritual Depression: Its Causes and Its Cure by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones William Oldham
Queries & Controversies
- “How Valid or Useful Are Psychiatric Labels for Depression?” Edward T. Welch
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.