This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 18:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- X-ray Questions: Drawing Out the Whys and Wherefores of Human Behavior David Powlison
- Counseling Children Earl L. Cook, with preface by Paul Tripp
- Counseling Ministry Within Wider Ministry Interview with John Babler and David Powlison
- A Biblical Critique of the DSM-IV John Babler
- Taking Up the Challenge Alfred J. Poirier
Let Me Draw a Picture
- The Daily Christian Life Dana L. Stoddard
- The Other Cup Ray Dillard
- Marriage Conflicts: A Short-term Structured Model by Everett L. Worthington, Jr., and Douglas McMurry Sharon B. Covington
- A Review of Books from Plough Publications David C. Howard
- Annotated Bibliography for Biblical Counseling: 1999 Additions Compiled by David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- “In Marriage, is Jealousy Always Wrong?” John F. Bettler
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.