This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 17:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Biological Psychiatry David Powlison
- Pursue the Servant’s Mindset Stuart Scott
- The Cross and Criticism Alfred J. Poirier
- Getting to the Heart of Your Worry Robert D. Jones
- Practice What You Preach and Counsel Howard A. Eyrich
- Helping Women with Post-Abortion Karen Jeffrey
- Biblical Counseling in Korea An Interview with Kyu Whang and Ed Welch
- Guidance and the Plan of God Jim Petty
Let Me Draw a Picture
- The Grace of God’s Accountability Robert and Astra Brantley
- Life in the Upside-Down Kingdom Timothy Keller
- Connecting: A Radical New Vision by Larry Crabb Winston T. Smith
- Can Philosophical Counseling Cure Psychotherapy of Its Medical Pretensions? A Review of Books on Philosophical Counseling David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- “What About Brain Research?” Hilton Terrell
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.