This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 17:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
From the Editor’s Desk
- Contemporary Confessions David Powlison
- Evangelism Implosion: Reaching the Hearts of Non-Christian Counselees Thomas Sigley
- Biblical Ministry in a Rescue Mission: Interview with Bob Emberger David Powlison
- Biblical Interpretation and Counseling, Part 2 Jay E. Adams
- The Book of Job and Counsel in the Whirlwind George M. Schwab
Let Me Draw a Picture
- God’s Place in Your Marriage Robert D. Jones
- Peter Meets Jesus Timothy Keller
- Memories Lost and Found: A Review of Books on Repressed Memories Edward T. Welch
- Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon and The Christian Life by Sinclair Ferguson David Powlison
- The Master’s Way of Personal Evangelism by Robert Coleman Thomas Sigley
Queries & Controversies
- “What does it mean to have self-control if God is supposed to be in control and it’s a sin to try to be in control?” Rich Ganz
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.