This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 16:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Intimacy with God David Powlison
Letters to the Editor
- Exegete the Bible; Exegete the Person: An Interview with John Street David Powlison
- Believing in Hope: A Meditation on Hope, Expectations and the Nature of Faith Joseph P. Lehmann
- How to Help a Grieving Child Judy Blore
- Seven Habits of Highly Defective Dating Joshua Harris
- Christian Communication Jeffery S. Forrey
- The Gods Are Anxious Louis Menand
Let Me Draw a Picture
- Understanding Headship and Submission Winston Smith
- Marital Expectations Winston Smith
- A Case for Illustrative Preaching Steve Jussely
- Illustrative Counseling David Powlison
- Totally Sufficient by Ed Hindson and Howard Eyrich, Eds. William T. Smith
- How to Help Angry Kids by Louis Paul Priolo Kaleen M. Chase
Queries & Controversies
- Why Are Struggles with Sexual Temptation Stronger at Some Times Than at Others? Alan P. Medinger
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.