This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 14:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- How Healthy is Your Preparation? David Powlison
Letters to the Editor
- Perspectives on homosexuality; pastoral counseling boundaries
- Data Gathering Part 2: What the Counselor Brings to the Process Paul David Tripp
- Anger Against God Robert D. Jones
- Anger and God’s Grace: A Case Study Anonymous
- Biblical Counsel for Concerned Singles Jeffery S. Forrey
- Should We Get Married? Five “Pre-engagement” Questions to Ask Yourselves David Powlison and John V. Yenchko
- Crack and the Box Pete Hamill
- Families at Risk in the ‘90s: You Snooze, You Lose! John V. Yenchko
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- “Is a husband directly responsible for the spiritual state of his wife?” Jan McMurray
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.