This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 13:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Sex, Truth, and Scripture David Powlison
- Getting Serious About Lust in an Age of Smirks Tim Stafford
- Pornography, Masturbation, and Other Private Misuses: A Perversion of Intimacy Jeffrey S. Black
- Slaying the Dragon Interview by David Powlison
- When the Problem is Sexual Sin: A Counseling Model John F. Bettler
- Homosexuality: Current Thinking and Biblical Guidelines Edward T. Welch
- “I was a Transsexual Male…”: A Testimony to the Grace of God Anonymous
- The Way of the Wise: Teaching our Teenagers About Sex Paul David Tripp
- The Tenderness Trap Jim Newheiser
- Can Fallen Pastors Be Restored? by John Armstrong Jim Newheiser
- Bad Habits: Drinking, Smoking, Taking Drugs, Gambling, Sexual Misbehavior, and Swearing in American History by John Burnham David Powlison
- Annotated Bibliography for Biblical Counseling: 1995 Additions Compiled by David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- How Can Accountability Relationships Be Used to Encourage a Person in Biblical Change? Alan P. Medinger
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.