This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 13:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Counseling and the Doctrine of Sin John F. Bettler
- Developing a Helping Relationship with Counselees Wayne A. Mack
- Keeping Destiny in View: Helping Counselees View Life from the Perspective of Psalm 73 Paul David Tripp
- Who Are We? Needs, Longings, and the Image of God in Man Edward T. Welch
- A Model for Preaching (Part Two) Timothy Keller
- Selling Jesus: What’s Wrong with Marketing the Church by Douglas D. Webster Michael Williams
- Ashamed of the Gospel: When the Church Becomes Like the World by John F. MacArthur Earl L. Cook
- Dining with the Devil: The Megachurch Movement Flirts with Modernity by Os Guinness David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- What is the Place of the Gospel and God’s Grace in Biblical Counseling? David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.