This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 12:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Do You Use This Journal? David Powlison
- Counseling and the Problem of the Past John F. Bettler
- What Kinds of Preaching Are There? Jay E. Adams
- The Law Written on the Heart Charles H. Spurgeon
- The Law Written on Your Heart David Powlison
- Christians and Alternative Medicine Franklin E. Payne
- Your Family, God’s Way: Developing and Sustaining Relationships in the Home by Wayne A. Mack Winston Smith
- Counselor’s Guide to the Brain and Its Disorders by Edward T. Welch Woodrow Wendling
- Biblical Counsel: Resources for Renewal by Stephen C. Kettler David Powlison
- Contemporary Biblical Counseling: An Annotated Bibliography Compiled and Annotated by David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.