This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 12:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- What if Your Father Didn’t Love You? David Powlison
- 25 Years of Biblical Counseling: An Interview with Jay Adams and John Bettler Conducted by David Powlison
- Recovering God in the Age of Therapy Gary Steven Shogren
- Disorderly Eating…for the Rest of Us Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Birth Dearth or Bring on the Babies? Biblical Perspectives on Family Planning Daniel Doriani
- Pastor’s Self-Evaluation Questionnaire Tim Keller and David Powlison
- Love is a Choice: Recovery for Codependent Relationships by Robert Hemfelt, Frank Minirth and Paul Meier Robert D. Jones
- Luther’s Prayers edited by Herbert F. Brokering David Powlison
- Great Divides: Understanding the Controversies that Come Between Christians by Ronald Nash Mark Horne
- A Call to Order: Reflections on the Rhetoric of Evasion Jack Beatty
- A Response to Jack Beatty’s “A Call to Order” Jiles H. Brooks, Jr.
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.