This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 11:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Do You See? David Powlison
- Homework and Biblical Counseling, Part 2 Paul D. Tripp
- Helping Anorexics Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Critiquing Modern Integrationists David Powlison
- Adaptation Through Audience Analysis Jay E. Adams
- “Good News for the Sick” Joel Nederhood
- Make “Good News for the Sick” Good News for You David Powlison
- Power Religion edited by Michael Horton William Smith
- Three Compulsions that Defeat Most Men by Vincent Gallagher Edward Welch
- How to Write for Publication Jay E. Adams and David A. C. Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.