Over the decades, the Journal of Biblical Counseling has published more than one thousand articles. With so much content that explores ministry and life, it can be hard to know where to begin. The “Must Read” series provides carefully selected articles on key issues as an entryway into those decades of content. This volume is on the topic of Apologetics.
Table of Contents
- A Discussion Among Clergy: Pastoral Counseling Talks with Secular Psychology Edward T. Welch
- Giving Reasoned Answers to Reasonable Questions David Powlison
- How Do You Counsel Non-Christians? J. Alasdair Groves
- How Do You Help a “Psychologized” Counselee? David Powlison
- Is the Adonis Complex in Your Bible? David Powlison
- Exalting Pain? Ignoring Pain? What do we do with Suffering? Edward T. Welch