Registration for July 2022 is now open. The deadline for registration is June 1.
Join our alumni network, request a transcript, and learn about SBC partnerships
If you've taken at least one School of Biblical Counseling course, you're invited to join the CCEF Alumni Network. This online network is meant to provide a venue for connections among like-minded people with a vision for how God may use biblical counseling in their lives, churches, and communities.
Features of the Alumni Network include:
- An interactive map that allows you to find other alumni near you.
- Groups that facilitate conversations between alumni in particular geographic regions, with similar interests, or any other reason you might be interested in connecting.
- Updates on job postings you might be interested in.
Requesting a transcript is a two-step process. Please note that transcripts will not reflect courses in which you are currently enrolled. If you want your transcript to reflect current courses, please wait until your classes are complete before submitting a transcript request.
- Purchase the transcript at the button below by adding it to your cart and going through the checkout procedure (this requires an account on the ccefdev.wpengine.com website).
- Once your purchase is complete, you need to go to the Course Record Request page. Be sure you have your order number, you’ll need to input that into the request form.