Registration for the January 2023 term is now closed.
Registration for the March 2023 term opens January 10.
Join our alumni network and request a course record
If you've taken at least one School of Biblical Counseling course, you're invited to join the CCEF Alumni Network. This online network is meant to provide a venue for connections among like-minded people with a vision for how God may use biblical counseling in their lives, churches, and communities.
Features of the Alumni Network include:
- An interactive map that allows you to find other alumni near you.
- Groups that facilitate conversations between alumni in particular geographic regions, with similar interests, or any other reason you might be interested in connecting.
- Updates on job postings you might be interested in.
Course Record Request
Requesting a course record is a two-step process. Please note that course records will not reflect courses in which you are currently enrolled. If you want your course record to reflect current courses, please wait until your classes are complete before submitting a course record request.
- Purchase the course record at the button below by adding it to your cart and going through the checkout procedure (this requires an account on the ccef.org website).
- Once your purchase is complete, you need to go to the Course Record Request page. Be sure you have your order number, as you’ll need to input that into the request form.